Thursday, August 26, 2010

backintheGAME

 

i dont wanna jinx it but i went on an interview today. really excited that im gonna get back into the job scene. honestly, its not the job i really wanna get into right now but anything will help to start saving money for school. when i have that money right…it’s smooth sailing from there. so wish me luck. call backs are next week. i’ll keep u guys posted.

 

ON ANOTHER NOTE…..

i will start ARTIST SPOTLIGHTS once a month on my blog. almost everyone on twitter has a mixtape so instead of constantly ignoring them..i’ll start giving them a listen. i was deciding if i should post anything & comment on it if i like it or not…then i thought against that since i hate almost everything. lol so the solution i’ve come up with? allow everyone to send me music…but im only posting what I…personally like. silent disappointment is way better than me posting your music & telling the world i hate it. isnt it?

wanna send me sumn? click the email link of the right side of my page. please attach at least one song & a picture.  also include a brief summary of who you are, at least one musical influence, what type of music u do & where youre from.

No comments: